Software Suite for
Durability, Damage Tolerance, and Life Prediction
Augments Solutions for NASTRAN, LS-DYNA, ABAQUS & ANSYS
This Week's Feature Highlight
|Multiple users can login to a central server from remote workstations|
As part of the GENOA family, CVT 2.0 is an add-on package that allows users to use GENOA through the internet using a remote-client framework. CVT allows GENOA to be installed on a central server where multiple users may simultaneously login and perform analysis jobs. The clients do not need to install GENOA on their remote workstation and only require a common internet web browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, etc.) to access GENOA. This may be helpful for environments where multiple GENOA licenses may be difficult to install or for remote users wishing to access GENOA from remote geographical regions. CVT may be customized for an internal private corporate intranet or to the outside public internet.
|The clients may access the CVT
analysis server using standard HTML web pages and Java 3D applets
through their internet web browser.|
CVT 2.0 Features:
- Allows GENOA users/engineers to remote access a central server through an internet browser.
- Ideal for customers to use GENOA within their own intranet and for remote purposes.
- Utilizes web server to monitor user logins and launch GENOA GUI as Java applet
through client browser.
- Creates user accounts, monitors analysis jobs, and records logs of user logins and
- Upload/Download files and models through web server interface.
- Supports internet browser from any platform (Mac, UNIX, Windows, Linux, etc.) that
supports Java & Java3D plug-in.
- Includes Documentation and Step-by-Step Tutorial Example.
- Cross-platform capability such as Windows client accessing Linux server, Linux
client accessing Windows server, etc.
Did You Know?
GENOA Download Demo and Web Demo
Did you know that it is easy to evaluate and try GENOA? Simply go to the Download section of www.ascgenoa.com and select either Demo Download or Web Demo. The Web Demo is the fastest way to test and requires only a Java plug-in with your internet browser. Find out more here!
If you do not want to receive this newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a "UNSUBSCRIBE" subject header.